All That Jazz (Cover) All That Jazz (Cover)

My oh my, this song reminds me of all those nights on the town I never had. Yeah baby.

Potnyx is a great singer, but I fear for the world if Superlab does get into this gig of doing cover songs.

SuperLabMedia responds:

Hey, you're next!

Michael Keaton Gets Nuts Michael Keaton Gets Nuts

And then he gets shot

Yeah, I loved that scene.

Mila-Chan´s voice demo Mila-Chan´s voice demo

Hahahahaha

That was silly. You see, when people make voice demos, they try to show off what kind of voices they can do. Like, say, a British or Brooklyn accent. It gives the viewer the chance to see if any of their possible voices can fit for the character they need voice acting for.

But that doesn't matter, because a female voice actor is valuable enough. Considering how few of those there are. lol

Metal gear solid2: theme full Metal gear solid2: theme full

Started out strong

Creative in the beginning, than came some wierd sound choices, than it got back to normal, than a little shaky again, and finally ending very epicly like it should have. Overall, I think the ending makes up for it. Very well done.

Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final Pokemon G/S Lance Battle Final

Oh man, this was incredible

This already great song had been revised to be more epic, creative, and overall awesome. The improvised sections added an interesting touch. I also loved how the song never repeated itself. Though the beat stayed the same, the melody found time to change itself to keep the song interesting. And the result was just lovely.

Burn7 responds:

Thanks, I try to stay away from repetition as much as possible when doing remixes or covers that involve guitar. People tend to dislike it.

I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

(::Ride The Wind::) (::Ride The Wind::)

The narration is pretty accurate.

You can almost pin point which point of this song when you're doing what. Like at 3:18 as you "venture past the Ozone layer". A nice way to use our imaginations. On top of that, it's this sort of music that is best listened to as you work. Like with flash, for example. Sure, it's fun to put on some awesome song that you might normally sing along too, but the ones that help you work are the lyric-less ones. Ones with perhaps just a melody. Or just a rhythm. Those songs do much less to distract you from work.

Now, that's not saying this isn't an awesome song. It's a unique...journey. This is the type of ambience you'd hear behind a voice that explains a new world. It's something you hear in movies.

The machine in my brain that comes up with good examples and metaphors is on the fritz. So let me conclude with, this totally roxed my sox as I was doing my homework. That's no metaphor.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

TECHNICALLY SIR, ROCKING SOCKS IS INDEED A METAPHOR. :P

Wow! Im really loving this review, its always enjyoable to hear what others imagine from the songs i make. Thanks for the details and everything, they mean a lot. You better ace that homework bub. and congrats on that awesome tablet of yours.

humping nazis humping nazis

I loved it

Because die katze springt an der tisch. :)

Great Mighty Poo (cover) Great Mighty Poo (cover)

Could not have been done better!

Perfect. Absolutely perfect. As a child who giggled with his friends as we listened to this song from Conker's Bad fur Day, I have to say that this was a wonderful trip down memory lane. With a nice imagination of the Great Mighty Poo performing in front of a live audience. I simply MUST give you props for this wonderful work.

Kirby 64 - Aqua Star Stage 2 Kirby 64 - Aqua Star Stage 2

I miss those water levels...

A pain in the ass with the wrong powerups.

Kirby 2A03: Dedede Kirby 2A03: Dedede

The perfect

8 Bit version of this song. Nice work.